Most companies aren’t using anywhere near 100% of what employees have to offer. The first step is expanding the scope of how everyone views their role. Communicating the mission, vision and goals of the company is a good place to start. Everyone should know what promises the company makes to its customers and their role in delivering on them at each interaction point.
You have as many voices of the company as you do employees.
We detailed the voice of CIGNA Dental per channel with the headline : We Are You.
Outcomes of an employee program:
- more productive people who understand company goals and their place in meeting them
- an involved informed sales force which creates better customer relationships that increase sales
- strengthened strategic planning using previously undiscovered knowledge with a unique interaction program. (fact sheet).
- a customer experience that consistently delivers on company promises
- improved recruitment and retention increasing productivity and lowering costs